Log-in HelpPets-life requires you to log-in to the network by entering the same email address you entered during sign-up.
The username and password field are case-sensitive – if you used all lowercase or uppercase characters or a combination of these two when entering your email address during sign-in, please use the same lower/upper case characters to log-in.
If you are still having issues with the sign-up, than check your browser’s cache or cookies. Your browser’s cache and cookies are your browsers memory components, if any changes are made to Pets-life’s main page (i.e. adding additional member profile categories to accommodate the various animal health and care professions) your browser's cache or cookies can prevent you from seeing the latest content.
Clear your Browser’s Cache -- Hit Ctrl-F5 when you're on the Pets-life Home Page.
Delete your cookies
Firefox: Options--> Privacy --> Clear your recent history/Remove individual cookies (choose the 2nd option and clear out any pets-life stuff if your browser logs you in to other sites automatically and you don't want to have to re-enter the log-in information again).
Internet Explorer: Tools --> Internet Options --> 'General' tab --> Delete (and make sure 'cookies' is selected).
Change your PasswordA valid email address is needed to change your password in the event that you forgot it.
1. Select ‘Forgot’ your password (located under the log-in fields).
2. Enter the email address you used during sign-up (your email is case-sensitive), complete the Capcha and git ‘Request New Password’. At this point it looks like nothing happened.
3. Check your email (the one you just entered to change your password), for the confirmation link to reset your password. Check your spam folder if this confirm request doesn’t appear within your main mail box.
4. Open this email and follow the ‘link’. You will be re-directed to a Pets-life ‘Password Request Verification’ Page. Again it will look like nothing happened.
5. Re-check your email, Pets-life will send you a new password.
It sounds lengthy and difficult but it really isn’t. And hopefully you won’t have to use it too often!
If you are still having difficulties logging-in, please send us an email: TechSupport@Pets-life.com